Last modified June 4, 2018
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
cawmall.com Inc. may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
cawmall.com Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.cawmall.com. cawmall.com Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
cawmall.com Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
cawmall.com Inc. may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer, which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
cawmall.com Inc. may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services, which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
cawmall.com Inc. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
cawmall.com Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon cawmall.com Inc. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of cawmall.com Inc.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of cawmall.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
cawmall.com Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
cawmall.com Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
For EU Users:
Beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are in the EU and you are a cawmall.com user, you have the following rights with respect to cawmall.com’s handling of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please see contact us: [email protected].
- You have the right to request an explanation of the information that cawmall.com has about you and how cawmall.com uses that information.
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that cawmall.com collects about you if collected on the basis of consent or because cawmall.com requires the information to provide the services that you request.
- If cawmall.com has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information.
- Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Users may requests deletion via email: [email protected]
- Users in the EU have the right to object to cawmall.com’s processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes based on profiling and/or automated decision making. cawmall.com may continue to process your information notwithstanding the objection to the extent permitted under GDPR.
- Users in the EU also have the right to file a complaint relating to cawmall.com’s handling of your personal information with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens and the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- The GDPR requires that companies processing the personal data of EU users do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. cawmall.com processes the information of EU users based on one or more of the grounds specified under the GDPR.